Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Footloose and Fancy Free

     I'm pretty sure the new shoe store out at The Shoppes at Grand Prairie is going to be the death of me!!  I've always known I had a "problem"; and with over 40 pairs of shoes in my closets it doesn't take long for anyone else to notice this problem too.
     I met a friend at DSW after work with the intent of picking out a sensible pair of open toed sandals that I could wear to work.  After walking in and seeing rows upon rows of beautiful shoes I knew this would be no easy task. From wedges to flats, peep toes to flip flops my options were endless and I was loving every second of it!
     With warm weather literally right around the corner... I'm sure many of you either know someone or you yourselves are thinking about summer shoe options too.  But are your little piggies ready to be exposed?
     Toenail fungus can be an unsightly yet very manageable disorder.  An infection with nail fungus may begin as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your nail.  As the fungus spreads deeper into your nail, it may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and develop crumbling edges.  If this sounds like your nails have no fear! Alwan Pharmacy & Compounding Center is here!!!  We offer a highly effective yet budget friendly treatment option called Nail-Eze that is sure to fight the fungus and leave your feet feeling fresh!!!  Bear with me for a sec while i get technical... it contains fluconazole 1%, terbinafine 1%, ibuprofen 2% in DMSO.  The two first active ingredients combine to give a very broad spectrum of activity and the DMSO is key to delivering the anti-fungals through the nail to the site of infection.  Give us a call if you have any questions!
     After about 2 hours and trying on a countless number of shoes, I finally made my decision.  I'm now the proud owner of a pair of Anne Klein strappy, open-toed wedge sandals in pewter! I can't wait to wear them and show off my fungus free feet :)